Join us at Rainier Beach Branch library for a open house to meet community lenders and providers of free business consulting.
Whether you are starting or growing a business, there are local assistance organizations that will help you succeed. Maybe you are looking for financial help, counseling on the viability of a business idea, or just advice on next steps. Bring your new ideas or fully formed plans to this free event and meet the experts who will provide the technical and financial assistance to empower you.
Participating organizations include:
- Business Impact NW
- Greater Seattle Score Chapter
- Mercy Corps Northwest
- CommunityEnterprise at Pinchot University Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship
- Rainier Valley Community Development Fund
- Seattle Restaurant Success Program at Seattle Office of Economic Development
- Seattle Business Retention/Expansion Program at Seattle Office of Economic Development
- Seattle Public Library www.spl.org/business
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Seattle District Office sba.gov/wa
- Ventures Nonprofit
Library events and programs are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is not required, but space is limited.